Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 23, 2009

Waiting for Thanksgiving....



Well, it seemed time for me to start a blog. You can only make so many Facebook entries, and I hope that keeping a journal of my activities will help keep me focused.


I have lot's of things I am doing now--taking a class in food writing, doing a lot more experimentation with my quilting, forcing myself to cook more adventuresome and diverse foods. Things I need to keep doing--exercise more, finish things I start (read quilt activities), and quit allowing small things to distract me from the bigger picture.


So today, here's what I've done so far: downloaded and read my next writing assignment, and started thinking about what to write; downloaded and resized lot's of Chinese characters that will become the second part of my son's wedding wallhanging. I began to compose some articles for the next newsletter for the Chorus I participate in. It's a rainy day in the Valley and I could just curl up with a good book, but I think I'll try to get some more sewing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment